Confronting the mythologies of the 1969 criminal code reform
- Anti-69 Frequently Asked Questions
- Government Funding of 1969 commemorations
Anti-69 was held on March 23-24, 2019 and hosted 38 speakers with 130+ participants.
- Anti-69 Conference Videos
- Anti-69 Just Society Plenary (video)
- Anti-69 Forum Program and Schedule
- Anti-69 Film Program
- Anti-69 Accessibility Statement
- Anti-69 Event Info
The Anti-69 Network provides a forum for scholarly and activist work critical of the mythologies and limitations of the 1969 Criminal Code reform. Although focused on the Criminal Code, we look at the reform—and the struggles around it—in its broader social, historical, colonial, classed, racialized, gendered and sexualized contexts.